It is widely agreed that every student should experience the world beyond the classroom. Whatever the subject, with a Student Horizons educational tour you can be sure that learning outcomes will be met and students will be engaged and inspired like never before.
In partnership with our extremely knowledgeable international ground staff we will tailor-make you a tour that will open students’ eyes to global diversity, inspire them to consider their own career path and provide invaluable experiences all-round, all while raising the profile of your department.
Taken from the Australian Curriculum:
"Global integration and international mobility have increased rapidly in the past decade. As a consequence new and exciting opportunities for Australians are emerging. This heightens the need to nurture an appreciation of, and respect for, social, cultural and religious diversity, and a sense of global citizenship."
Our Educational subject based tours are designed to:
- Broaden students' horizons
- Provides opportunities for students to learn from the experiences of others around the world
- Provide opportunities for meaningful service
- Provide opportunities for adventure and challenge
- Develop student skills so they can move on with confidence
- Provide opportunities for personal and social development
- Increase students understanding of different perspectives and different cultures
- Promote appreciation of our heritage on a global level
- Positively influence the next generation of Australians and New Zealanders by developing their awareness of the wider world and helping them define their role within it