Terms and Conditions
Please read the terms and conditions which apply to Student Horizons #MyUltimateTravelExperience promotion carefully, as they contain important information you should know.
Who’s running the competition?
• The promoter is Student Horizons with registered offices in Australia and New Zealand –
AUS: 4 Petrie Terrace, Brisbane, 4000 +61 7 3067 3649
NZ: 3-5 Auburn Street, Takapuna, 0622 +64 9 555 0439
Who can enter the competition?
• The entrant must be the creator of the video recording and the content of video must have been recorded while being on a Student Horizons Sports, Music and/or Educational Tour in March and/or April 2018.
• The entrant must own the copyright of the video recording.
• Each entrant is entitled to one entry.
• By entering the video recording into this competition, the entrant guarantees to Student Horizons that the entry requirements have been met and the entrant indemnifies Student Horizons against any claim, legal or otherwise, that may arise out of publication of the video recording.
• Entry is only open to residents of Australia and New Zealand.
• Employees (and their immediate families) of Student Horizons are ineligible to enter.
How do I enter the competition?
• To enter you will require a valid registered YouTube account.
• Upload your video to YouTube. Email us the link of the video to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subject: #MyUltimateTravelExperience, include your name, school name and type of tour (e.g. Student Horizons USA Commerce Tour) in the email.
• The competition opens on the 26 March 2018. All entries must be received on or before 21 May 2018. The maximum duration of your video must be 3 minutes but remember there is not a minimum length. If you can inspire us in less than 3 minutes than this is great too!
Who will be the winner?
• The winner will be selected by a panel of 3 judges, who will review all the eligible entries and then decide the best overall entry, and runner-up through a majority vote from the panel.
• Originality, creativity and quality of the video are the main criteria, remember it is your task to inspire other students to travel the world.
• Please DO NOT use copyrighted music. Please use the free music and sound effects for your video from YouTube or any other sites which have free music available:
- Free music and sound effects for your video can be found at www.youtube.com/audiolibrary
• You will be notified through email if you are the winner or runner-ups.
What do you need to do when you win?
• The winner and runner-ups must acknowledge their winning status to redeem their prize.
• We may ask you to provide proof of identify (including passport details), residency and age, so that we are sure you are who you say you are and are eligible to receive the prize.
• The winner and runner-ups will need to provide Student Horizons a valid mailing address, so Student Horizons can post each prize to the winner and to the runner-ups.
• Winners can not exchange the prize for cash.
What happens to the video recordings submitted?
• Copyright of the video recording remains with the videographer, however the entrant grants Student Horizons permission to use the video recording on the student-horizons.com website and in other material for the purpose of promoting Student Horizons Sports, Music and/or Educational Tours. Credit will be given to the video recorder.
• On submission, the entrant also consents to Student Horizons editing, re-using, storing, reproducing and communicating the entrants’ entry in any medium.
• Entrants Personal Information: Student Horizons will only use the personal information contained in the entry to conduct
the promotion and award the prize. Student Horizons can use the name of the winner for future marketing purposes unless
you tell Student Horizons otherwise.
• By entering this competition, entrants indicate agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.