Student Horizons is proud to present to you ‘My Ultimate Travel Experience’ video competition. Create a video showing yourself and your school mates on a once in a lifetime adventure inspiring other students to travel the world and broaden their horizons!
GRAND PRIZE:The newest iPad with 128GB, choose between Silver, Gold or Space Grey (Valued at $599.00). Runner-Up: VISA $100 Gift Card
HOW TO ENTER
After you have created your #MyUltimateTravelExperience video, take the following steps to enter the competition:
- Review all the Terms and Conditions available on our website. Please email us if you have any questions.
- Upload your video to YouTube.
- Email video link to firstname.lastname@example.org. Subject: #MyUltimateTravelExperience, include your name, school name and type of tour (e.g. Student Horizons USA Commerce Tour) in the email.
All entries must be received on or before 2 November 2018. You will be notified through email if you are the winner or the runner-up. The winner and runner-up will be announced on 15 November 2018.
- Originality, creativity and quality of the video are the main criteria, remember it is your task to inspire other students to travel the world.
- The maximum time of your video must be 3 minutes but remember there is not a minimum length. If you can inspire us in less than 3 minutes, then this is great too!
- Please include the following aspects at the end of the video:
– Your name (optional)
– Name of YouTube Channel (optional)
– Tour name (e.g. Student Horizons USA Commerce Tour)
- Please DO NOT use copyrighted music. Please use the free music and sound effects for your video from YouTube or any other sites which have free music available:
- Free music and sound effects for your video can be found at www.youtube.com/audiolibrary
- The winner will be selected by a panel of 3 judges, who will review all the eligible entries and then decide the best overall entry, and runner-up through a majority vote from the panel.
- You will be notified through email if you are the winner or runner-up.